HTML (1): DIV, Br, and Making Colomns.

By: Yusni Tria Yunda.

Since the last year (2018), when I got this Hand Phone of Samsung Duos, from My Majaji Mother: Tini Surtiningsih, I've tried to did the best I can though with this kind of acconting tool post.

And for every treasure which found by me, I have a specially notes about its history of finding became an accounting Post Funding as Post Capital Fund. But the notes about this may didn't yet got a good structure taken, and the process is always warn by me in any other blogspot of mine. Sometimes the LINK of them, and also this blogspot, I trying to being linked each other, as the same as it themes; or as the same as it sanad, nor as the same of its corelation each other.

To make some documentation of my journey did, in some photographs files, and also writings files, were my activities done.

With did the things, I think the Shrink Cost Post can being lowest rather than if this Hand Phone didn't used by me. 'Cause with several useful of the tools: the value of a Profit Post is potential to getting in present and next time.

Including learning many things from this media of internet serving applicate: Blogger. I'm interest to learning many thing about it features, its 'cause by it I could preparing many things in my planning agenda, such as learning a good bussiness plan in the side of its producing terms as informathic technology today.

And beside it, of course I'm efforting to publish my founding progress at all in the media, as the Blogger's warning to the user about the importance of publishing the "cookies" we using. This "kitchen", primary decide by me in order to learn dzikir in every aspects of live, and include the things which I've found in my learn terms process. Something like this.

Comments

Popular Posts