Archieve

By: Yusni Tria Yunda.

In this post I wanna to saving some achievement of my majaji's father: Budi Priyatna.

One kind of skills he has is in saving and keeping some documents of us (he nor the peoples arround him).

This one of my archieves is a sample of his good work since many years ago until present (today: 14/12/2018).


But if you see this post today (17/12/2018), its because this concept was holded by a times, when the cellular operating hand phone of mine was bussy. So that this post was being pending for a while.

And when I waiting this problems being solven, I make some writings in WordPress site. My plan that both of them could being a sinergical partner in my account. Of course it will be nice to enjoyed after did.

Blogger saving this post as a draft. And this time I'm editing it, then posting it, soon. :-).

Comments

Popular Posts