Yustria's Gift For Zihni Muqarrab Satria Yunda

Today, 16 February 2018, my son has his birthday, as "milangkala". I want to give him a special gift. Although this package is simple, but my lovely being pregnanted inside.


I took this all video above with Cross X C1 Handphone, which be given by my brother in muamalah, Dedy (Dani) Lamdani (Hamdani), a man which was born from North Sumatera, Indonesia.


Whenever I meet this kind of paper use, I can learn what is the 'ngaji', so that I think I wouldn't lefted to far from todays skill of my son. And together leaning is better. Isn't?.


May be my son asking me, how can the dzikir has began without knowing the basic of "ngaji". I know he is rigth, the sources are have to get balance, so I re-open the papers as my little book, when I'm and the man who gave this Handphone living together to trading in "Pasar Tonggeng", before the middle of 2017, XXI century.

I didn't knew, why I didn't too dilligent in "ngaji" in my past, but I know, it is not too late.

As the father, I have to relize that there is no one perfect in this world. I have many mistakes in m life, and with this video, my son and me can telling each other what should we do for the better way in present and the future.


The name of Yustria, was comming for the first time in the year which Zihni Muqarrab Satria Yunda not yet be borned from his mother. And this name is used by Yusni Tria Yunda in that time. Looking to this video, and then we can understanding how the logic of Yustria claim Yusni Tria Yunda's son.




NB: Thank You to Blogger's team, and Google. In this decade the papers documentation is needing good partnership with the internet servers, beside the practically aplication such as Facebook, with a good partnership search signal operatory handphone.

I am using XL, as my SIM Card, cheap and just certainly satisfy for all nishob this time. This one is many useful in the internet aplications, although not at all in the sites can being opened by my Handphone, of course it is not the false of the SIM Card product company, just the lock system of the situs. But with blogspot, the situs more over reachable for every user.

Ok, my son, that is my opinion this time. For a while I just can give "these" for you, beside the things that I gave last afternoon, when you said: "videonya daftarkan ke yutub dan blogspot saja, ayah". Now I'm in Evanet, Manggahang, Baleendah, #Bandung_2 , West Java Province, Indonesia, soon we will meet again. Insya Allah.

Thank You, before and after: "Assalamu`alaikum wa Rohmatullohi wa Barokaatuh".

___

1st Editing: 12/09/2018: adding NEXT OPTIONS.


NEXT OPTIONS:

1. To see the progress of this another 'ngaji', "click": Reading Marks needing for English Language.

2. See: Indra Purwita.


Comments

Popular Posts